We cannot write your assignment for you, but how about if I give you a list of important things about the plot, and then you put it together into a paragraph. You have read the novel, so you will know who the characters are that I list for this plot summary.
- Nelly Dean narrates a sad Victorian saga of the Earnshaw and Linton families to a tenant named Mr. Lockwood. It is a saga of love, passion, revenge, social class and cruelty that takes place on the Yorkshire Moors of England.
- Well-to-do children Catherine and Hindley Earnshaw are forced to grow up with a street urchin named Heathcliff whom their father has brought home with him one day from London.
- Catherine and Heathcliff form a bond with each other that turns into a most passionate love as they grow up, but they cannot marry because the differences in their social stations prevents it.
- Catherine marries the weak but wealthy Edgar Linton, even though she loves the passionate but troubled Heathcliff; Heathcliff runs away, becomes incredibly rich, returns and exacts revenge on all those who have treated him poorly in his life, including the woman he loves, Catherine.
- Catherine and Edgar have a daughter, young Catherine. Lindley marries Frances and has a son, Hareton. Heathcliff marries Isabella Linton and has a child, Linton.
- The pathos of the novel is resolved by the younger generation when young Catherine Linton marries Hareton Earnshaw.
Read about it here on the link below.