2 Answers | Add Yours
Let me start with a definition of body language. Body language is a way of communicating through the use of body movements, gestures, and facial expression. What all of these things have in common is that they are non-verbal. In addition, according to people who study body language, most of our body language is interpreted subconsciously.
Here are some example of body language:
- If a person is standing tall and walks briskly, this shows confidence.
- If a person stands with hands on their hips, this show readiness and perhaps even aggression.
- If a person has his or her legs crossed or is lightly kicking his or her foot, this is a sign of boredom.
- If a person has his legs apart while sitting, this shows a state of relaxation.
- If a person is walking with a hunch and head down, this could be a sign of depression.
Of course, there will be cultural variations. But the above give a sample of what you can look for.
Thanks alot, that helped me :)
We’ve answered 318,989 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question