There are almost too many to list, so I narrowed it down to five events that feature the creature's issues with Victor's abandonment of him and his desire for revenge.
1. He murders William, Victor's younger brother, out of revenge for Victor abandoning him. He's really, really bitter about that decision.
2. He meets the compassionate cottage people who show him the first kindness he has ever experienced.
3. The creature reconnects with Victor in Switzerland and asks him to create a female creature as a companion for him. He really just needs a friend.
4. The creature waits with anticipation for the creation of his 'mate,' only to discover that Frankenstein has destroyed it at the last minute. The creature swears revenge.
5. Creature kills Elizabeth on Victor's wedding night. Now Victor is as alone and desperate as the creature.