What are the 7 events in order before Duncans death?
This is too vague a question to answer well. There are seven events in Act 2 Scene 1 leading up to the murder, so I'm guessing that this is the answer you need:
1. The lights are out in heaven (it's the Shakespearean equivalent of a dark and stormy night)
2. Banquo tells Macbeth he's brought a diamond for Lady Macbeth from Duncan to show Duncan's pleasure with them.
3. Macbeth has the veiled conversation with Banquo where he tries to get Banquo to do what he wants but Banquo refuses saying he won't do anything that would be dishonourable or unconscionable.
4. Macbeth tells a servant to ring a bell when his drink is ready (he means when the daggers are out and the guards are drugged)
5. Macbeth sees a dagger pointing the way to Duncan's room.
6. The ringing of a bell...Macbeth says it invites him and it summons Duncan to heaven or hell
7. An owl shrieks...Lady Macbeth calls the owl a fatal bellman
This is what I would call my seven:
1. Witches meet to agree to see Macbeth.
2. Duncan orders that Macbeth take over the title of Thane of Cawdor.
3. Witches meet Macbeth, call him Thane of Cawdor, tell him he will be king and that Banquo will be father of a line of kings.
4. Duncan confirms one of the witches predictions.
5. Lady Macbeth hears of witches predictions. Plots to have Duncan killed when he arrives at Macbeth's castle.
6. When Macbeth returns home, he reluctantly agrees to his wife's plan.
7. Before Macbeth does the deed, he sees a dagger before him.