1 Answer | Add Yours
I will give you the 6 phases - but you should read them over and decide out of what you have read in this class which works fit best. Oedipus is a character who fits this sequence almost perfectly.
- Main character opens in dignity.
- Main character lacks proper experience to make correct decisions - due to age or narrow vision.
- The main character sets off on a journey where something great is possible.
- The main character falls - often due to pride (hubris).
- The main character weakens as irony increases.
- The tragedy ends in shock, horror, pity.
We’ve answered 319,202 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question