1 Answer | Add Yours
There are a number of sites related to the Ming Dynasty a person could visit. Here are some options you could consider.
- The Forbidden City in Beijing served as the imperial palace for nearly 500 years and currently houses the Palace Museum.
- The Great Wall of China existed before the Ming Dynasty, but it was destroyed and rebuilt several times throughout China's history. Most of the Great Wall that exists today was constructed or refurbished during the Ming Dynasty.
- The Ming Tombs in Beijing served as the burial place for 13 Ming emperors.
- The Temple of Heaven is the oldest remaining temple in Beijing.
- Finally, you should consider visiting the Old Ming Palace in Nanjing. The palace has been mostly destroyed, but the ruins help you imagine its former glory.
We’ve answered 318,963 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question