1 Answer | Add Yours
- Why didn't Sam and Eric see the dead parachutist descend from the air battle that night? -- They had both fallen asleep.
- If the parachutist is dead, how is it possible for him to raise and lower his head? -- His parachute lines are entangled in the brush, and when the wind blows, his body is pulled up.
- What reason does Ralph give for continuing on alone to seek out the beast? -- He is the chief, so he should have to do it.
- Does Ralph end up going into the cave all alone? -- no Jack ends up joining him.
- Who stays behind to guard the littluns? -- Piggy.
- At the end of the chapter, what has happened to the fire? -- it went out. . . again.
We’ve answered 319,642 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question