1 Answer | Add Yours
Here are the five parts of a book. I wanted to verify the information, so I checked with several grade school curriculum sites. Of course, this is on the fourth grade level, so the parts of a book for fourth graders are really basic:
1. Author: the person who wrote the story. You can find his or her name on the title page and the cover.
2. Title: The name of the book you are reading. It can be found on the title page and also the cover and spine.
3. Illustrator: The name of the person who drew the pictures or illustrations for the book you are reading. Sometimes the illustrator can also be the author!
4. Table of Contents: This page contains the chapter titles and their page numbers for the book.
5. Title Page: The title page contains the title, author's name, illustrator's name, and the publisher of the book.
I even found an interactive parts of a book game for your little sister to play.
We’ve answered 318,917 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question