What are 3 questions for each chapter 4 and 5 that you have to think for and just always find in the text?
pohnpei397 | Certified Educator
Here are some questions.
For Chapter 4:
- Why does Francois say that with Spitz dead there will be no more troublt?
- Why did Buck finally agree to come and get hitched up?
- What are we told in this chapter that shows that Buck is starting to hear the call of the wild?
For Chapter 5:
- How can you tell Hal, Charles and Mercedes don't know what they are doing?
- Why were Hal and Charles so harsh with the dogs?
- Why does John Thornton become so important to Buck?