1 Answer | Add Yours
Here are some questions.
For Chapter 4:
- Why does Francois say that with Spitz dead there will be no more troublt?
- Why did Buck finally agree to come and get hitched up?
- What are we told in this chapter that shows that Buck is starting to hear the call of the wild?
For Chapter 5:
- How can you tell Hal, Charles and Mercedes don't know what they are doing?
- Why were Hal and Charles so harsh with the dogs?
- Why does John Thornton become so important to Buck?
We’ve answered 319,199 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question