1 Answer | Add Yours
- When and where does section 4 of the novel take place?
- What personal items does Crooks have?
- What is the significance of the books he owns?
- What is Crooks doing when Lennie appears?
- Why does Lennie come into the barn?
- Why is Crooks reluctant to let Lennie in?
- How does Crooks taunt Lennie?
- Why does Crooks do this?
- What is ironic about Crooks and Candy wanting to join George and Lennie on their ‘dream’ ranch?
- What does Candy offer to be part of the dream?
- Why does Curley’s wife go to the barn?
- Why is she so interested in Lennie?
- Why do you think she is so cruel to the men?
- Give a quotation that shows Curley’s wife’s contempt.
- Why does Crooks go back on his suggestion of joining the men on the ranch?
We’ve answered 319,816 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question