Please supply information that will help with a survey on fast food. i want to do a survey about fast food i need some help from all the members of enote.com to make a nice work who is ready...
Please supply information that will help with a survey on fast food.
i want to do a survey about fast food i need some help from all the members of enote.com to make a nice work who is ready to help me or to be a part of my interveiw
The modern lifestyle demands a modern approach to food. Unfortunately many people are misinformed and ignorant about the dangers of consuming too much of ANY food and the world is nowe faced with an obesity epidemic, so to speak.
One of the "phases" that has people hooked at the moment is the consumption of "energy" drinks. People see them as a miracle because they are not EATING so obviously they won't pick up weight but they can also get energy really quickly. This is definitely incorrect. These drinks are laden with sugar which - yes - provides immediate energy but the problem is immediate - as with all "fast" food. Immediate satisfaction may be obtained but the boost is fleeting and the "sugar high" ends quickly leaving the consumer tired, listless and even dizzy depending on the extent of the "high."
Nutrition is a key word which is ignored in many fast foods. They are called "junk food" for a reason! Biscuits, cookies, crisps, sweets and so on are immediately available, taste good and make us think we are satisfied. There is a reason why the craving returns shortly afterwards or for some people, never ends. ...that is because of the poor nutritional value. Many fast foods contain calories and little else. They are also absorbed by the body very quickly which is why the craving or hunger pangs return so soon.
Surveys about fast foods could (or should) include questions that indicate whether the reader actually understands the food he or she eats.
A good question would be:
- Take a (shop bought) bread roll of fried chicken and mayo, lettuce and tomato
- Cook some pasta and make a tomato sauce with onions, peppers and so on
- Grill some steak and serve with a portion of carrots, squash and spinach
- Buy a ready made pizza - marguerita - with extra cheese
- Make your own pizza,having bought a ready made, thin base with tomato. Add herbs, mushrooms, peppers, onions, chicken (as much as you want) and add 30 g mozzarella cheese.
Now put these choices in order. Would you get it right?
3. 2. 5. 1. 4. (Numbers 2 and 5. may be interchangeable depending on how you cook your pasta - too much cooking increases calories - and also the portion size. Some would put the bread roll with the healthy choices because of lettuce and tomato but beware the deadly mayo!!!! Some think a margurita pizza can't be that bad but cheese in those quantities. Take care!
Moderation is the key to eating anything!