In "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer, what are the diferences and similarities between Alice Cullen and Isabella Swan?
Isabella is an emotional adolescent who, after meeting Edward, and falling in love with him, desires to be with him forever. She wants to be turned into a vampire.
Alice is a vampire who has the ability of precognition, she sees the future. She becomes friends with Bella when she becomes involved with Edward. Alice is older than Bella.
Like Bella, Alice loves a fellow vampire, Jaspar. Alice is helpful in keeping Bella safe, since she is able to see her future, she keeps her from falling into serious trouble.
Some similarities between Bella and Alice are:
- They both are fond of each other.
- They both are in love with vampires.
Some differences between Bella and Alice are:
- Alice personality is really peppy and jumpy while Bella seems to be more mellow and a little dull.
- Alice is more coordinated and light on her feet than Bella, who's usually clumsy.
- Alice has the ability to see into the future and prevent bad things from happening where as Bella is a magnet for danger and just falls right into the pit of it.
*Alice is very bubbly and welcoming while Isabella is more on the shy side.
*Alice is older than Isabella.
*Isabella is much clumsier.
*Alice can see the future.
*They are both in love with vampires!