Is there a specific form that needs to be used to file a notice of claim against an Arizona city. 

rebekahjlewis | Student

Yes, there are specific forms in each Arizona city that citizens can use to file a complaint against said city. I found several examples for you. The first link takes you to specific complaint categories and forms, and the rest take you to example forms from various Arizona cities:

 Hope these help!

Access hundreds of thousands of answers with a free trial.

Start Free Trial
Ask a Question