1 Answer | Add Yours
The 'Age of Exploration' refers to a time in world history where human curiousity and its possibilities met face to face with scientific advancements of the day. For example, the compass, cartography, and advances in ship building all led to the 'Age of Exploration'. There were many important events that took place during this time. I can give offer you several topic suggestions, however you must do the research. In that way your assignment is 'your' assignment.
1. What was the connection between Juan Sebastian de Elcano and Ferdinard Magellan?
2. Where did Christopher Columbus actually land?
3. How was Hernan Cortez able to conquer Mexico?
4. Did Francisco Vasquez de Coronado ever find his 'city of gold'?
5. What happened to Sir Walter Raleigh's colony at Roanoke?
5. Why is Captain James Cook considered one of the worlds greatest explorers?
We’ve answered 318,989 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question