1 Answer | Add Yours
Dissolve, in science, means to mix something in a solvent to generate a solution. Here are some examples of sentences with the word dissolve in them:
- How much salt can we dissolve in water at the room temperature?
- Do you know that we can dissolve a higher quantity of salt in water, if the water was hotter?
- To make tea, we need to dissolve some sugar in hot water.
- Milk will dissolve in water, paint, on the other hand, will not.
- We can check the effect of temperature on the quantity of salt that will dissolve in water by progressively increasing the water temperature and mixing more salt in the resulting water.
- If the sugar does not dissolve itself in water, one can use a spoon to stir the water and mix the sugar.
Hope this helps.
We’ve answered 318,914 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question