I love to read and once I find a writer I like, I tend to read everything I can lay my hands on. So, here it goes....
1. Rohinton Mistry---Swimming Lessons, Such a Long Journey, A Fine Balance
2. Nikos Kazantzakis---The Last Temptation of Christ, The Greek Passon
3. Tom Robbins---Jitterbug Perfume, Fierce Invalids Home form Hot Climates, Skinny Legs and All
4. Jennifer Lee Carrell---Interred with Their Bones, Haunt Me Still
5. Edward Rutherford---Sarum, London, The Dublin Saga
6. F. Scott Fitzgerald---Tales of the Jazz Age, Tender is the Night
7. Yann Martel---Life of Pi
8. Dougles Adams---begin his six book "trilogy" with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (Be sure you have a Pangalactic Gaggleblaster in your hand.)
9. Peter Millar---1989 The Berlin Wall, My Part in its Downfall
10. William Shakespeare---any play
This is only a partial list of some of my favorites.