The best way to study is you have to study effectively.
First thing you must notice is that you must have "3C": commitment, consistent, and consequent.
Then when you intend to start study, you will need to:
- Solve every problem you have that might become obstacles or could make you lost your focus.
- You need to find your best method of studying. I think that not everyone has the same way or method in study something.
- Study until late night even the dawn is not recommended. Keep in mind that you have to study effectively.
- Don't forget that you also need a rest. You have to make sure that you have not only quantity of rest, but also the quality.
- Try to wake up earlier so you have enough time to read again what you had read in the last night (please just do skimming)
- And the last : don't forget to pray!
And this is additional tips, not only for study :
Find any reasons behind your work, it would turn your work into a hard work. You will need it. :)
Good Luck and God Bless
Very nice. I agree with most of what you have written. I am not sure what you mean by number 3. I think you are suggesting that you should not stay up all night studying. I agree that this is counterproductive. Cramming just makes you tired, it doesn't actually work!
Your tips are very useful and are some things I incorporate in my own study life. As for number 3 I am a bit confused at one you mean but I'm guessing do not stay up too late and that is true.,
I think what he means by number 3 is that if you study effectively, you shouldn't have to stay up late. Effective studying also means time efficient studying. One hour of solid concentration is much more beneficial than 5 hours of distracted "studying". People who send time on social media while studying just waste time.