One way to narrow things down a bit would be to answer a series of simple questions like these:
1) Do you prefer to be outdoors a lot or would you rather stay inside?
2) Are you good at math, or do you dislike numbers?
3) Would you rather spend your day with a group of people, or alone?
4) Do you want to get rich even if it means not loving your job, or is it OK to make an average living doing things you like to do?
5) Does 4 years of college seem like plenty, or would you be OK with going for a longer time?
Some things to consider regarding your answers to these questions: If you like the indoors, you should consider a lab, teaching, or research career. If you dislike math, research may not be your best choice, and you definitely shouldn't go into physics, chemistry, or astronomy. Only a very few science careers are likely to make you rich (although they have other compensations.) And many science careers require more than a four-year college education.