Romeo and Juliet:- Write headlines for each of the scenes that you read. Act 2Scene 2Scene 3Scene 4Scene 5Scene 6Romeo and Juliet:- Write headlines for each of the scenes that you read. Act 2Scene...
Romeo and Juliet:- Write headlines for each of the scenes that you read. Act 2
- Scene 2 - Montague arrested for trespassing in Capulet orchard despite claims his visit was friendly
- Scene 3 - Trespassing suspect Montague seen leaving home of local friar known for his herbal cures.
- Scene 4 - Vagrant Montagues cause disturbance in streets of Verona where sail-like object spotted
- Scene 5 - Neighbor reports domestic disturbance at Capulet residence
- Scene 6 - Citizens alarmed by late night activity in neighborhood
How about the following?
Act II Scene I: Beyond the Walls of Love
Act II Scene II: Yearning From Below
Act II Scene III: Insults and Advice
Act II Scene IV: Words that Wound and Guide
Act II Scene V: Juliet, Anxiously Waiting
Act II Scene VI: Romeo's Turn To Wait.