List 5 major events leading to the climax of "Twilight." What is the climax?
Five events that lead to the climax:
- Bella Swan moves to Forks, Washington
- Bella encounters Edward Cullen in science class and is rescued by him from being crushed by an out of control van
- Bella falls in love with Edward
- Bella discovers that the Cullenses are vampires
- Bella plays baseball with the Cullenses and encounters James, Laurent, and Victoria
I would say that the climax is James's attack of Bella and fight with Edward.
Visit the links below for more information on how to identify rising action and climax.
Five Major Events that lead to the climax would that...
1. Bella meets Edward in Science class which initiates her curiosity since Edward was acting strange and very put off with Bella's presence.
2. Edward saves Bella from a Car wreck in the school parking lot which peaks her curiosity that maybe Edward isn't what he makes himself out to be which is human.
3. Bella takes a trip to Port Angeles where she gets stalked by men and Edward saves her. While spending time together Bella tells Edward that she knows he's not human and possibly a vampire and Edward tells Bella that he can read minds except for hers.
4. Bella and Edward spend the day in a meadow and they sort of confess their love for each other.
5. Edward brings Bella to a baseball game to introduce her to his family where they end up meeting the tracker James who decides to track Bella.