6 Answers | Add Yours
Here is a good one I heard a couple days ago:
What is a pirate's favorite letter?
ARGHHHHH!!! (haha funny right)
But no, its actually the "C!!!"
Here's a pretty stupid one, but my kids like it. It's a knock-knock joke.
Interrupting cow (and at this point the other person yells "moo" to interrupt) who?
Or another stupid one (actually, all jokes are pretty stupid, aren't they?)
Why shouldn't dinosaurs drive cars? Because Tyrranosaurus "wrecks."
What do you call a lazy kangaroo? A pouch potato...
Sorry... that's the sort of jokes I hear given what age my kids are...
i could not put all the credits so here's a few more (i could only find some amazing puns no stories or anything sorry):
- I’ve recently decided to freeze myself to -273℃. My friends think I’ll die, but I’ll be 0K
Why was the sand wet?
Because the sea-weed.
- and the most amazing one:
- what do you call a snobbish criminal going down the stairs?
- a condescending con descending.
okay so here are some of my favorites, there not really jokes but puns, thigns that have happened to people, stories etc...
- Seeing so many balding college students is so sad like why is your hairline graduating before you
A chemist, a physicist, and a biologist go to the beach. The physicist is intrigued by the waves, walks into the ocean to examine them and drowns.
The biologist is intrigued by the various forms of life, walks into the ocean to study them, and drowns.
The chemist is sitting on the beach with a lab notebook and writes “Biologists and physicists are soluble in water.”
- the police officer looks down at his tummy and says “you are under a vest” and giggles to himself
okay so here are some of my favorites, there not really jokes but puns, thigns that have happened to people, stories etc... t
We’ve answered 319,644 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question