Please help write a thesis about cultural diversity at a workplace. Can all 4 generations work together? What would be a good question to base reserach on?
Im stuck on how Im going to base my research about 4 diefferent generations/age groups and their working together?
Just a couple of suggestions:
- Do not start your efforts by trying to write a thesis statement.
- Start by reading as much as you can about the topic. Find lots of information.
- Keep track of your search either through bookmarking your sites or copying sources to your computer. READ and HIGHLIGHT.
- Find commonalities in the articles. Do some take a "Yes/No" approach? If so, what arguments do they make? Compose a list of "Yes" ideas and then "No" ideas.
- Star the reasons YOU find most compelling.
- If your assignment requires, choose a side--then choose 4-5 supporting arguments from your research (depending on the length of the assignment).
- If choosing a side is not part of the assignment, choose two good "yes" reasons and two "no".
NOW you are ready to compose a thesis statement. A thesis statement is one sentence with no "ands". (Then you would have two things to prove!) Keep your thesis simple and clearly written. Example: Cultural diversity in the workplace improves employee morale OR Cultural diversity in the workplace necessitates sensitivity training.