1 Answer | Add Yours
Here are some possibilities (references are to the first edition):
* On page 5, the father watches his son sleep.
* On page 8, the father puts his hand on his son's shoulder.
* On page 12, the father keeps the boy "close to his side."
* On page 26, the boy holds onto his father's hand.
* Also on page 26, the father shares with his son his memories of Christmas.
* On page 28, the father comforts the son after an earthquake.
You can find many more such examples by following the link below and searching for the word "boy."
We’ve answered 319,643 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question