I need to write a full page summary based on Ch 12, can I have your help and assistance? I need to write a full page summary based on Ch. 12. May I have your help and assistance?
In your summary, here are some of the main events:
- At the work camp, the women had their heads shaved to prevent head lice.
- Her sanity was reminded by the saying "Don't think. Do."
- She chose clothing from a pile of filthy, worn out clothing and helped dress the child, Tzipporah.
- She was tattoed with her prisoner number by the man whose daughter had the same first name and had worn the dress Hannah (Chaya) chose.
- She helped Gitl get the other women settled into the barracks.
- They learn that without laughter, there is no hope. With no hope, there is no life.
- When they ask for food for the children, a guard pointed out the smoke stack and told them the smoke was Jew smoke. They would eat when they were fed and not before, or they would be Jew smoke.
check Approved by eNotes Editorial