1 Answer | Add Yours
E-commerce refers to business that is carried out making heavy use of information technology. Generally this involves use of Internet based selling systems. The information technology part of such e-commerce system constitute a small part of all the considerations that need to go into development of a good business plan.
As far as information technology part of the business plan is concerned it mus address the following issues.
- The extent to which information technology. This mus include the function sot be covered and the desired degree of automation.
- The degrees to which the various systems will be integrated.
- Nature of changes in business processes essential to get maximum benefit from the proposed e-systems.
- The nature of hardware and software required.
- How the required software will be acquired. This will need to address questions like standard versus custom made and single vendor versus multiple vendor.
- Time frame for developing and implementing the system
- The monetary implication of the business plan.
We’ve answered 319,193 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question