Suggested Topic: Outsourcing the Internal Audit Function
Idea/s - Introduction:
1. Present the history of internal audit;
2. Compare: internal audit yesterday and today;
3. Discuss the current trends in internal auditing;
4. Develop the theoretical and conceptual framework;
5. Statement of the Problem: Is it cost-effective to outsource the internal audit function?
Idea/s - Review of Related Literature and Studies:
1. Expound the ideas presented within the introduction.
Idea/s - Research Methodology, Analysis and Presentation of Data:
1. Construct a survey questionnaire, whose target respondents are the listed companies within a certain state or the entire united states;
2. Finding (s) may include: listed companies that outsource internal audit function and listed companies that do not outsource internal audit function.
Idea/s - Conclusion(s)/Recommendation(s):
1. Formulate conclusions based on the findings; and then make recommendation(s) based on the conclusion(s).