How would you create a scene between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth after Act 3, Scene 3?
At the end of Act 3, Scene 3, you see Macbeth begin to lose his sanity as his conscience gets the best of him. Rushing to his aid, Lady Macbeth tries to make up reasonable excuses for his sudden lunacy. In the end, she rushes Macbeth out of the banquet hall and into their private chambers.
I have to write a scene between Lady Macbeth and Macbeth after they leave the banquet and go to bed.
This scene should include:
- What do you believe they say to each other?
- What does Macbeth say about his visions?
- What does Lady Macbeth say about his maniacal actions during the banquet?
- What fears or doubts does each of them have about the situation and each other at this point?
- What are the lingering effects of Macbeth’s actions?
- What will the duo’s next course of action be?
I really really need help, it needs to be one page of dialogue.
If someone could just help me a little i would appreciate it, maybe someone can help me get started?
I'm no good at writing.
Related QuestionsBrowse All
Latest answer posted March 20, 2021 at 10:35:46 AM
Latest answer posted October 27, 2016 at 12:20:32 PM
Latest answer posted December 12, 2020 at 4:37:48 PM
Latest answer posted February 17, 2021 at 10:54:39 AM
Latest answer posted May 11, 2009 at 6:37:53 AM