2 Answers | Add Yours
Assuming that your brochure is aimed at people who are not Indian and do not know that much about Indian culture and food, you might want to concentrate on things that people might know or think they know about India. Some could be true things, others might be things you would want to correct.
- Are many Indians vegetarian because they are Hindu?
- Do Indians eat a lot of curry?
- Do Indians truly treat cows as if they are holy?
- Do people care what caste other people are in?
- Who is the most famous (or maybe most popular or most respected) person in Indian history?
- Is cricket the most popular sport in India?
We’ve answered 319,199 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question