My boyfriend was convicted as being an accessory to a gun crime committed by his brother.  He has no priors is there a law to get this reduced?We live in Alabama

Asked on by humble71

1 Answer | Add Yours

prospero's profile pic

prospero | College Teacher | (Level 2) Adjunct Educator

Posted on

A penalty for a crime may be reduced through plea bargaining.  Your boyfriend should seek the assistance of a lawyer.  If he cannot afford one, he should seek help from the public defender's office.

You might reference the website link below.


We’ve answered 320,050 questions. We can answer yours, too.

Ask a question