molly receives a $25 gift card to her favorite movie therater. it costs $6.50 for show times before 4o'clock and $9.75 for shows after 4 o'clock. 1.write an equation that gives you the ba
1) Molly sees m movies after 4o' clock.
It costs $9.75 for shows after 4 o'clock.
She receives a $25 gift card
If b is the remaining balance on the gift card, then the equation is:
2) Total cost of 3 people seeing a movie after 4 o'clock=$9.75*3
=$29.25(it is more than the actual gift they have)
Amount of money they have to pay out of pocket after redeeming the gift=$29.25-$25=$4.25
3) Total cost of 3 people seeing a movie after 4o'clock=$9.75*3=$29.25
Total cost of 3 people seeing a movie after 4o'clock=$6.50*3=$19.50
Therefore, amount of money they could save by going to a 2o'clock show=$29.25-$19.50=$9.75.
sorry, i the half question and clicked ask away.i am so sorry, countinue of the question is here:
1. write an equation that gives you the ballance remaining, b, on the gft card if molly sees m movies after 4o' clock.
2.if molly and 2 friends go to a movie showing at 7o, clock on staurday night, how much do they have to pay out of pocket, if any thing, after redeeming the gift.
3. how much could they save by going to a 2o'clock showing.
please!!! help me with these answer