Wow! They would have to be lengthy, deep books. I would also want books I love, comfort books. I would choose the following.
1. Great Expectations- One of my favorites. I would like these characters to keep me company!
2. Lord of the Rings (my copy has all three books)- I have read this book a few times, and it's about 1000 pages so it'll keep me busy.
3. Ulysseys- I feel like this book needs more time!
4. Hamlet- Another favorite. I'll let the language wash over me and make me feel better!
5. Some kind of guide to surviving on an island.
6. A cookbook featuring island cuisine.
7. A boat-builiding book. (I know nothing about boats!)
8. The Count of Monte Cristo, unabridged, in French. What better way to learn the language!
9. A French dictionary. (To read the above, since I don't speak a word of French!)
10. Lots of paper and pens so I can write my own books!
That should keep me busy for a long, long time.