3 Answers | Add Yours
A human has
1) rationality--intellect and free will;
2) the ability to reflect on himself (i.e. awareness of awareness);
3) an immortal soul;
4) the power of syntax (or language); and
5) risibility (the power to laugh).
Animals, on the other hand,
1) have instinct;
2) are aware, but are not aware that they are aware;
3) have a soul which is merely a life-giving principle but perishes when their body does;
4) cannot form a sentence; and
5) cannot perceive humor and react to it.
humans have logic , reasoning , thinking in advanced manner , can communicate in better way , best creation of god . animals lack in these qualities .
These are the 5 things that humans have and animals don’t:
- The most amazing thing that humans have is extraordinary mental capabilities.
- Humans have the ability to self-reflect.
- They can distinguish between right and wrong.
- The means of communicating of humans are completely different than those of animals.
- Humor is something that is unique to humans.
The following 5 things are ones that define animals:
- Animals have amazing instincts.
- They cannot walk without using all fours.
- Many animals have a far superior sense of smell than that of humans.
- Animals have the ability to comprehend their environment with the help of their senses.
- They are able to relate time only to themselves.
We’ve answered 318,991 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question