How to form a study guide for a bookI have a book that i have to read for the summer and I need to make notes on it, but i don't know what to include and how to go about making one.
ksparker1 | Student
When I make a study guide for a book I am reading, I follow these steps:
- Use sticky notes to highlight key points
- Either on paper or with the computer, I will use each chapter number as a roman numeral (I., II., etc.)
- Under each chapter, I record characters in that chapter and key events that take place
- Within the study guide, I highlight the climax, rising and falling action, and resolution. Remember to note any problems that arise within a chapter and how it is solved
- End study guide with the conclusion of the story