1 Answer | Add Yours
MLA - Modern Language Association
- Choose a standard font, like Times New Roman, in 12 point size.
- Double space throughout paper, including the works cited page.
- Do not right justify.
- Set margins to 1 inch at top, bottom and both sides.
- Indent the 1st word of a paragraph by 1/2 inch or 5 spaces.
- Do not use a title page for a research paper: instead simply type your name, instructor's name, course number and date. This should be flush with the left margin.
- After that information center the title of the research paper. The title should not be underlined, put in "quotes" or set in ALL CAPITALS. The body of the paper should begin below the title on the same page.
- Number all pages consecutively. Put the numbers in the right hand corner, 1/2 inch from the top and flush with the right margin. Type your last name before the page number and do not up "p" in front of the number.
We’ve answered 319,818 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question