2 Answers | Add Yours
There are many ways to use monotheism in a sentence. In order to use it in a sentence, you should first understand what it is.
Monotheism is the belief that there is only one God. A monotheist does not believe that there are many gods but that one God is supreme over the rest of the gods. Instead, monotheists believe that no other gods exist at all. Now that we know what monotheism is, let us look at some sentences that include the word.
- Three examples of religions that believe in monotheism are Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- Monotheism is a religious idea that was not very common in the ancient world.
- People who believe in monotheism believe that there is only one God.
- Most people in America believe in the idea of monotheism.
- The ancient Romans’ religion was not an example of monotheism because it had many different gods and goddesses like Jupiter, Mars, Venus, and others.
Any of these sentences should be good enough to show that you know what the word “monotheism” means.
Here is a video about monotheism throughout the world:
In our world, three types of beliefs exist depending upon the religion, which are as follows:-
- Monotheism (belief in the existence of one God)
- Polytheism (the belief in the existence of many gods)
- Atheism (the belief that there is no god)
Monotheism belief is followed in three religions;
- Islam (Now in Islam Muslims prefer ALLAH instead of God, as ALLAH is the only one WHO gave us birth.)
Sentences using Monotheism
- Three religions are based on the concept of Monotheism i.e. Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
- Monotheism is a belief that means that only one God exists who gave us birth and can take away our lives whenever HE wants.
- Monotheism is the opposite of Polytheism.
- In Islam the Monotheism concept was introduced in the 7th century, according to which, there is one n Only ALLAH who gave us birth and only one book "QURAAN" that is to be followed.
We’ve answered 318,981 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question