Help solve and answer......
What do the slopes equal?
1. slope AB = _________ , slope AC =___________ slope BC = ______________
(There is suppose to be an arrow going in both directions over AB, AC and BC)
2. which slope in item 1 is the steepest?
3. Is triangle shape ABC a right triangle? show why or why not
4. Write the equation of a line through C that is parallel to AB. (an arrow going in both directions is over AB)
5. write the equation of a line through B that is perdendicular to AC. (an arrow going in both directions is over AC)
1 Answer | Add Yours
1. In Equilateral triangle are equal to 60 degree, So slope through all sides will be tan(60 degree).
then slope AB = tan(60 degree) = sqrt(3), slope AC = tan(60 degree) = sqrt(3)
slope BC = tan(60 degree) = sqrt(3).
2. If the angle through any side is 45 degree. then slope = tan(45 degree) = 1
3. if the slope through about any side has 0. then the angle will be 90 degree. then triangle is right angle triangle.
4. Parallel lines have equal slopes,
We’ve answered 318,913 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question