Help me write plans for paragraphs
So one of the topics below is going to be on my final exams, and i can bring a "plan" to the test. The plan can consist of your thesis, your 3 supporting points, 1~2 historical events to support your supporting points, and maybe a conclusion(I'll do this but it will be good if you can do this for me) So like the format will be:
ex.The social, political and economic impacts of the industrial revolution was blahblahblah
Please do it with above format for all these questions. THIS IS NOT AN ESSAY BUT A PARAGRAPH!
1. What were the social, political and economic impacts of the Industrial Revolution?
2. How did nationalism affect the world both positively and negatively in the late 1800’s/early 1900’s?
3. Do the benefits of Imperialism outweigh the costs?
4. How did new ideas in art, literature and science challenge the traditional ways of thinking and living during the inter-world war period?
5. How were the tensions between the US and USSR expressed after WWII?
You are being given the opportunity to plan the basis for your essay answers ahead of time. Take advantage of this! Keep it very short by planning to just list the highlights. For an example, consider the first of the possible questions you listed.
Thesis: The Industrial Revolution created changes in the social, political and economic climates of the western world.
First point: The creation of factories led to the growth and development of large urban populations. Support: As people started working in the new factories, they moved from small, self-sufficient farms closer to their new employment location in large numbers.
Second point: More people became involved in political activities as a result of their employment in the factories. Support: Unions developed as workers learned to work together to demand better working conditions and pay.
Third point: The economic impact of the Industrial Revolution varied greatly, depending on an individual's position. Support: Factory owners and bankers could become very wealthy, but most workers in early factories were underpaid and had lower standards of living than before they became factory laborers.
Do your research and planning for each of your questions. Good luck!