- Help, anyone?
- What kind of justice does the story dramatize?
- How did Aksyonof accept this kind of justice?
- How did Aksyonof discover the truth?
- What specific statement of Makar made Aksyonof sure that the former was the murderer?
- Why did Aksyonof decide not to answer the governor?
- If you were Aksyonof would you have done the same? Why?
1 Answer | Add Yours
1.One does not gain anything by seeking revenge. The more one gives in to the thought of revenge, the more it consumes him. And if that goes uncheck, it can mean the death of whatever spark of nobility lies in the human person. Every man has that spark of nobility but it does not get chance to emerge because of education and situation.
2. Though he was prone to drinking, he was not violent and everybody liked him for his nature. He had the teaching inside that whatever happens to us is only because we are made to repent by God of our former misdeeds. Hence he accepted the verdict even though he was not guilty. It can be possible only to a person who understand and realises God's blessings. Even after our best effort, we cannot escape from mishappening. Thus, certainly the world is created and generated and destructed by some unseen Almighty. That is the lesson he learnt.
3. One day some prisoners came to the same jail and out of them one was from his place and he knew about him and his incident well. So Aksyonof was sure that he might be the murderer or he might know. Later on while discussing about the incident and as detaile by Makar, he was confident and thought of killing him but his prayer made him realise that everything depends on God. He is seeing the truth.
4. Makar said that how can someone keep the knife in his bag when it was under his head.
5.Aksyonof believed that he was not the man to be instrument to punish Makar. It was God who is seeing everything. So he did not tell anything and left it for God.
5. It depends upon the atmosphere I am brought up. If my parents and society can lit the spark in me, I could have done. Because I am a stern believer in God and His blessings. I too think the same way. I believe that Nothing is possible without God and nothing is impossible to Him. It is He who has made me and all and He is inside us witnessing all our deeds.
We’ve answered 318,957 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question