I have spanish grammar questions:/
1) Por poce me...
B. Hubieramos matado
C. Han matado
D. Hubiera matado
2) Hace tres horas que _____ la television
B) Miro (o with accent)
C) He mirado
3) La profesora _____ da los libros a los alumnos.
4) Enrique salio sin
5) El hombre comenzo _____ llorar
6) Mi cuarto da ____ Jardin
C. Por el
D. Para el
7) Soy aficionado ______ los deportes
2 Answers | Add Yours
1. Por poco me matan. (Answer A). It means "they almost killed me".
The other choices show disagreement in tense. The first choice is indefinite just like the rest of the words in the sentence.
2. Hace tres horas que he mirado la television (C). I am not sure if your teacher is a native speaker, or if he or she is a native speaker from Spain, but everyday Spanish hardly uses the composite of helping/main verb except if the Spanish is from Europe.
3. La profesora LES da los libros a los alumnos. (B). The rest of the answers do not fit semantically and more.
5. (You skipped from 3 to q' 5) this is the answer to QUESTION 5: El hombre comenzo A llorar. "A llorar" is a prepositional phrase in Spanish, using the preposition "A" which means "TO"= The man begain to cry.
6. Mi cuarto da para el Jardin. This is a direction which needs to occur when you say "towards the". HOWEVER...be aware that the preposition used in this sentence is colloquial, and therefore, should not have been used. The proper way would have been "hacia" el jardin.
7 . Soy aficionado A los deportes. = This is an iffy one depending on what the teacher prefers. When you say that you are an aficionado, it means that you are into something, or that you dedicate yourself TO something. TO=A
Sorry i made a mistake the first one is "Poco" not "Poce"
We’ve answered 319,841 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question