There are many different questions one could create in regards to the following short stories.
"The Postmaster"- Rabindranath Tagore
1. How does the story address longing and separation?
2. How does the story address the importance of companionship and dependency?
1. What is Saki saying about "judging a book by its cover?"
2. What is Saki saying about human nature?
"IF"- Rudyard Kipling
1. How does Kipling example manhood and leadership in the poem?
2. How does Kipling show the importance of gaining righteousness with being self-righteous?
"The Road Not Taken"- Robert Frost
1. Although a Modernist, how is the poem characteristic of poetry from a Romantic point-of-view?
2. What role does nature play in the poem?
3. What is Frost trying to say about the paths mankind chooses to take?
"The Case For the Defense"- Graham Green
1. How did Green's left-handed political views bleed into the text?
2. What historical happening influenced the text?