3 Answers | Add Yours
Ginger and garlic both have long histories of medicinal properties and health benefits. Garlic has been shown to help prevent atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. In some countries when taken in high dosages, a drop in the rate of cancer has been seen. Garlic is also used to help control blood sugar levels in daibetics. It was used as an antiseptic during World War I and it is used as an antibacterial remedy for infections.
Ginger is often used to control diarrhea and nausea, and is considered a remedy for dyspepsia, gastroparesis, constipation, and colic
Ginger and Garlic are natural herbs that are used as to treat many problems.
USES OF GARLIC
- Garlic is used to maintain sugar level in diabetes
- It is good for hair
- Adds taste to dishes
- Helps control weight
- Remedy for athletes foot
- Good for infections like urinary tract, parasite infections, yeast infections
- Cures Tooth ache
- It is also used as an anti-oxidant
- Cures stomach ache
- Helps in blood circulation
- Can be applied to fingernails in order to help remove nail biting habits
- Increases immune system
USES OF GINGER
- Ginger is used in cooking
- It is used as a remedy for hair fall
- Removes dandruff
- Treats ovarian cancer
- Add a little ginger syrup to a teaspoon of honey, cures sore throat and cough
- Increases metabolism
- Good for curing stomach ache
- Treats menstrual pain
- Cures diarrhea n nausea
These are a few benefits of ginger and garlic. There are many more. They can be used daily to build up a healthy lifestyle. In fact I use them daily. These are said to be the natural remedies in curing a lot of health problems.
Great question! I personally use ginger frequently in everyday life, and have tried garlic before. Both of these items are natural, meaning they derived from the earth and are not man-made, which makes them a better alternative than using items that are not natural. A fantastic use for both of them is a hair mask (using the garlic, which helps strengthen your hair) or a face mask (with the ginger, which can help with acne and the like).
Hope this helps!
We’ve answered 319,398 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question