1 Answer | Add Yours
Consumers nowadays are very smart. There are a lot of factors that influence consumers choice. Here are some of them:
1. ECONOMIC FACTOR. A persons economic status affects a persons capability to buy the things/services that they need which is dependent to an individuals income, savings and credibility/ability to have a loan.
2. PERSONAL FACTOR. People have different personalities that is why we have our personal choices. People choose the things that they feel suits their personality.
3. SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTOR. Culture has a great influence on consumer's buying behavior.
4. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTOR. Mother's Earth welfare is everyone's concern, with global warming and climate change, people tends to use products that are environmental friendly. Like for example, products that have made of biodegradable materials.
5. PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTOR. A persons choice is also influenced by a persons personality and lifestyle.
We’ve answered 319,622 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question