7) Hamlet to Gertrude. He has to tell her how he really feels about her betrayal and she must acknowledge her sin.
8) Hamlet to Rosencratz. He is telling Rosencratz that Claudius is only using him and will discard him when he's done.
9) Claudius soliloquy. He is hoping that the letters clandestinely conveyed will convince England to execute the Prince and relieve Claudius of Hamlet and his probing suspicions.
10) Hamelt's soliloquy. He is wondering what is the purpose of life if all we are here to do is consume food, sleep, and eat again?
11) Hamlet's soliloquy. He is steeling himself for the revenge he feels he must exact.
12) Laertes to Claudius. He wants answers about his father's murder, no matter what he must do or whom must pay the price.
13) Claudius to Laertes: Trying to get Laertes to be on his side and against Hamlet.
14) Hamlet to Horatio: Hamlet believes that justice will prevail in the end, and that God will know his heart
15) Hamlet to Orsic regarding Laertes. He is saying that one can recognize only in others what he has or fears in himself
16) Hamlet to Horatio. The time has come to act.