THE ELECTRIC CIRCUIT
WHAT ARE THE ONE WORD ANSWERS TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1. Devices which change the voltage of the power supply.
2. Type of current produced by a battery.
3. Tube in which electrons are emitted by a hot filament.
4. Unit of electric charge.
5. Produced whenever electrical energy is changed into some other form of energy.
6. Produces ratoratory motion which can be changed into electricity.
7. Particle which carries electric current in a wire.
8. Charge on No.16.
9. Point at which current enters or leaves a cell.
10. Magnetic force produced by electricity.
11. Insulating material in a toaster.
12. Unit of electric current.
13. Metal used in car batteries.
14. Produces electrical energy in a bicycle.
15. Unit of electrical resistance.
1 Answer | Add Yours
1. Transformer is the device for changing the voltage of a power supply, but only if the output voltage is AC.
2. Type of current produced by a battery is Direct Current (DC).
3.Tube in which electrons are emitted by a hot filament- diode tube, where it happens Edison effect.
4.Unit of electric charge, in SI, is Coulomb(C)
5. Heat and Light are conversion forms of electrical energy.
7.Particles which carries electric current in a wire-Electrons
9.Point at which current enters or leaves a cell- Point Electrode
10. Magnetic force produced by electricity- Lorentz force
11.Insulating material in a toaster-Mica products: mica paper, mica tape, mica tube,Ceramic fibers
12.Unit of electric current-Ampere
13.Metal used in car batteries - Lithium
14.Produces electrical energy in a bicycle-Electric Bicycle Battery
15.Unit of electrical resistance-Ohm
We’ve answered 319,180 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question