1 Answer | Add Yours
- How does Piggy's usual ability to use reason and logic fail him when he insists Simon's death was an accident?
- What does Jack's perception of Simon's death say about his character?
- How does Ralph's dream about the bus station reflect his fears on the island?
- What does Jack's decision to steal Piggy's glasses reveal about his leadership over the hunters?
- How does Jack's style of leadership differ from Ralph's in Chapter Ten?
- What does Ralph's nightly game of supposing reveal about his priorities?
- How does Golding's characterization of Samneric in chapter ten reveal the boys' loyalty to Ralph?
- Why does Jack steal Piggy's glasses this time instead of just taking some embers or a log like last time?
- Why does Golding include the details about Jack beating Wilfred?
We’ve answered 319,829 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question