1 Answer | Add Yours
Quality management is the process of managing and monitoring performance to ensure adherence to set job quality standards and goals. The eight principles of quality management are:
- Leadership – leaders must give direction, purpose, set goals and facilitate an environment conducive to meeting the organizations mission.
- Customer focus – Customers needs, requirements and expectations should be understood and satisfied.
- People approach – the organizations goals and mission should have buy in from all levels within the organization.
- Process management – Processes should be well defined, integrated and adopted.
- System management – The entire organization and its processes should be managed as an integrated system with proper coordination.
- Continuous improvement- Performance should be tracked and managed with the goal of continual development and enhancement.
- Fact based decision making – Decision should be made on the basis of accurate data and analysis.
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
We’ve answered 318,944 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question