I would argue that it's difficult to have a "fundamental belief" which you have never really given much consideration to. Our most fundamental beliefs are those which make us who we are and guide our interactions with others, so you've probably spent some time reflecting on why you believe in these truths. Since this is submitted within the religious category, I'm assuming that you specifically are asked to consider "fundamental beliefs" within the category of religion. Here are some ideas you might want to consider:
- Why are holy books (the Bible, Koran, etc.) believable?
- What are your thoughts about the Trinity (Father/Son/Holy Spirit)?
- How was the world created?
- Is mankind inherently good or inherently evil?
- Is it important for a person be baptized?
- What is the importance of...
(The entire section contains 397 words.)