character analysis on the main characters in the book
If you are asking how to write a character analysis essay for a main character, you should consider the following questions: How does a writer reveal or develop a character? What techniques does the writer use?
This means that you need to reflect on the five aspects of character:
1. Speech or dialogue of the main character.
2. Actions - what does the main character do? How does he, she or it behave?
3. Appearence - What do they look like?
4. Private thoughts - What is the character thinking? What motivates him, her, it?
5. Relationship - What do the other characters think of the character you are analyzing? How does this character get along with other?
Most important! - A character analysis is just like any other essay. You must write a thesis statement about your character and then prove your thesis using the five aspects of character.