The basic principles of Animalism are summed up in the seven commandments.
1. Whatever goes upon two legs is an enemy.
2. Whatever goes upon four legs, or has wings, is a friend.
3. No animal shall wear clothes.
4. No animal shall sleep in a bed.
5. No animal shall drink alcohol.
6. No animal shall kill any other animal.
7. All animals are equal.
These principles are intended to give guidance for the animals after the rebellion. Think of these as laws or like a constitution. Animals are expected to abide by these rules.