1 Answer | Add Yours
Some parallels you may wish to consider include:
1. All three novels have a single protagonist who struggles against authoritarion oppressor(s) who wish to control and dictate what goes on in the civilization.
2. They are each a kind of dystopian or utopian society (depending on your perspecetive, of course). If you love control and order, then you'd love BNW and 451's society.
3. The main protagonist in each is male.
4. Each of the novels presents a struggle for power.
5. Each of the novels present a struggle for knowledge.
6. Each novel presents an allegory for elements in our own world.
7. They are all fine examples of how isolation and alienation occur.
Compare and contrast the themes. There's plenty more mining there.
We’ve answered 319,818 questions. We can answer yours, too.Ask a question